1. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the regulations of Protection of Personal Data, the user hereby authorizes that the personal data provided through the different forms will be incorporated into the files of MENTA ADVS. S.L. with address at Calle Caballeros, 35. 46001 Valencia (Valencia), and specifically:
• If the data is provided through the forms of NEWSLETTER or accepting the sending of communications: these data will be processed by MENTA ADVS.SL, and incorporated in the files relating to the sending of commercial communications. These data will not be transferred to third companies and will be retained as long as the user does not express his wish not to receive further communications
• If the data are provided in the online shopping process available on this website, the data will be processed by MENTA ADVS. SL, incorporating its data in the CLIENTS file, with the purpose of managing the purchase process carried out by the client. These data are not communicated to third parties and will be kept for a period of five years to meet the tax liabilities that may arise.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the given consent, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose, as well as the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of such rights must be done (i) by sending an email to the address email@example.com, indicating as subject of the email “MENTA ADVS. S.L. – Processing of personal data “; or (ii) by sending a letter addressed to MENTA ADVS. S.L., with address at Calle Caballeros, 35. 46001 Valencia (Valencia), indicating in the envelope “MENTA ADVS. S.L.,
– Processing of personal data “. Also, the user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or contact the Data Protection Delegate of MENTA ADVS. SL, to be able to solve any doubt about the data processing, by contacting him through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that the navigation system uses some navigation data (“cookies”) for a correct operation of the website www.mentavalencia.com, as well as to be able to offer a more personalized service to the users of the web, and for other purposes that are indicated below. Cookies are small text files that the browser saves when browsing pages web and applications. You can obtain information on the IP address used by the computer to connect to the web page, the URL of the requested web page, the time of connection and other parameters related to the operating system of the user’s computer environment.
This information is collected to identify the session in order to facilitate the analysis of the web page. ADVS. SL, on its website uses technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services offered on the web, as well as analytical cookies, which are characterized by allowing the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users, and behavioral ( for the management of the advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user and interaction of the different third parties and persistent). And being all of them persistent cookies, use the following:
– Own cookies: controlled and managed exclusively by MENTA ADVS. SL, without the intervention of any third party, to ensure the proper functioning of the page and only for technical purposes without being able to obtain information from users in any case. In any case, and under the regulations of Protection of Personal Data, by accepting the conditions of cookies hereby authorizes that the personal data provided through these cookies will be treated and incorporated into a marketing file, responsibility of MENTA ADVS. S.L., domiciled at Calle Caballeros, 35. 46001 Valencia (Valencia).
The purpose of this treatment is to manage the information that is captured through these cookies. These data will be transmitted to the companies that manage these cookies and will be kept according to the parameters stipulated by them. Users can delete cookies from the browser they are using on their own device, although the disabling of cookies may mean that the web does not work correctly.